Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 16 September 2016

Gothic Tag



Hi everyone! Hope you are all well. It has been a bit wet here overnight, but as I type this the sun is managing to shine through - quite a bit cooler though.
I decided to have a go at making something a bit Gothic today.
The image is a Crafty Individuals stamp. I coloured using DI and a bit of Brusho for the wings.
I picked out a tag & inked with DI, then stamped the barbed wire, bird & crackle  with black Archival.
Stamped the saying onto whit card & inked with DI.
Arranged everything onto the tag.
Hope you like it - I think it looks quite spooky!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Go Tag Thursday - #14 Gothic
The Mausoleum of The Damned - anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Your tag is awesome.... Love all the effects and mix of stamps. Beautifully put together.

    It reminds me of years ago when I first started crafting and joined a Craft Site.... someone posted, what I naively thought, was weird, frightening and sick. I questioned why someone should make such a horrid ATC!! No one else replied or responded, to my comment or to the ATC. I have since realised and been introduced to 'The Goth' style... I would so love to eat my words to that unfortunate lady who most likely thought I was being rude and offensive! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous tag. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Bev I love those CI stamps and your colours make it all even more Gothic. Thank you for supporting my guest spot. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Gothic tag love the stamps-Thank you for joining us at The Mausoleum of the Dammed
    Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag, I used a CI stamp as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous tag - love the image.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this stamp too,don't think I have used it yet..you have created a fab tag with it..a great entry for this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag Bev, I know when I opened your blog it startled me it wasn't what I expected, but it has definitely grown on me...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is spooky. Love that image Bev. It's a great tag. I love your colouring and the crackle background looks. great. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx